Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tired of making and eating the same old coleslaw for you summer picnics? Why not try something interesting and different? This is SO YUMMY.
- 2 cups cabbage, grated
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Combine ingredients.
- Chill several hours before serving.
The addition of kohlrabi was a good change to normal cole slaw The recipe was good, but there was a bit too much vinegar for my taste. We had to add more sugar and some spices to offset the vinegar taste. I will try this again, but next time I am adding the vinegar last and making it to taste.