Recipe by InnerHarmonyNutrition
This simple vegan salad is enhanced by the slightly spicy wasabi dressing. Instead of kohlrabi, you can also use large white radish or daikon radish. For more healthy gluten-free pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 2 cups kohlrabi, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 5 sprigs dill weed, divided
- 4 tablespoons raw cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, place kohlrabi and cucumber slices and 2 sprigs of chopped dill weed.
- In a blender, place the remaining dill, cashew, lemon juice, water, and wasabi and blend well. Adjust the taste with salt and maple syrup.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer, infuse love and serve!