Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple vegan salad is enhanced by the slightly spicy wasabi dressing. Instead of kohlrabi, you can also use large white radish or daikon radish. For more healthy gluten-free pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 2 cups kohlrabi, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 5 sprigs dill weed, divided
- 4 tablespoons raw cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, place kohlrabi and cucumber slices and 2 sprigs of chopped dill weed.
- In a blender, place the remaining dill, cashew, lemon juice, water, and wasabi and blend well. Adjust the taste with salt and maple syrup.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer, infuse love and serve!