1/4 Photos of Kofta - Ground Beef Kabobs
Creation in Hope's Note:
I am posting this for the ZWT 2006. The recipe calls for extra finely ground beef. Ask your butcher or the meat department to run the beef through the grinder one or two extra times. It makes a difference in the recipe - the meat will be smooth and soft. It is best to cook these on flat skewers, not round. They can be baked in the oven or on the grill. This is thanks to the About Web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Onion and Parsley in food processor, blend till finely chopped then add beef.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Make small balls out of the mixture and place five balls onto a skewer.
- 4Shape the meat into a cigar shape on the skewer.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, or if grilling, grill for 20-25 minutes or until done. Serve with white rice if desired.
- 6Or you can serve on a flatbread or pita bread, without skewers of course. If you really wanna get fancy use a hotdog bun.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kofta - Ground Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.8
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 229.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 63.8 g