Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
We have a Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse here in North Carolina that is delicious! I've tried several recipes for this sauce that they served with all of their hibachi grill items, but this is the closest. This is from Cathy Gates from the Cookbook "Mixing it up with Massey"Enjoy!
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons water (more if needed)
- Combine all ingredients. Mix until smooth. Add more water if necessary to reach desired consistency (to be pourable). Refrigerate for several hours before serving,and even better to refrigerate overnight.