Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great drink! Sort of tropical, and sort of fantabulous! A perfect blender drink, quick and easy! In case you are unfamiliar with coconut milk, you can find it in the liquor dept. If you don't see it, ask.
- 4 cups ice
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened coconut cream
- 6 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 6 tablespoons irish cream
- chocolate shavings, if desired (optional)
- Blend first 4 ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into 2 tall glasses.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and serve.
this is beyond wonderful, I might reduce the coconut cream slightly next time as it was very rich and sweet, but still delicious, thanks for sharing hon!