Recipe by my3girlz
This recipe was given to me by an in-law up in New Hampshire. I'm not sure where she got it but these cookies sure are good and the recipe is super easy!!
Top Review by CarrolJ
I was afraid that I wasn't going to be fond of these 'cookies'. They are not sweet at all. They are pretty little puffs and don't taste bad, they just don't taste sweet at all. I truly wonder if the chef made a mistake in her posting with the amount of sugar. These could have been so very good if they tasted as great as they look. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
- 1 cup butter (2 Sticks, softened)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (although I use 1/2 Cup)
- powdered sugar, to sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and 4 tbls. powdered sugar in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add Vanilla, mix Well.
- Add flour and walnuts, mix well.
- Roll into small balls and flatten on a greased baking sheet or a sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- When cookies are cool, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.