Enjoy and old-fashioned favorite. I have loved Knox blocks since I was a kid and was surprised to not see a recipe here. So I thought I would add one. For those who don't know what Knox Blocks are they are the original Jello Jigglers and I think a little more tasty.
- Heat the Four Cups of Water Until Boiling.
- Combine the Jello and Gelatin together in a bowl.
- Pour in the water.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into a glass dish or pan.
- Put in refrigerator about 2 hours to cool and set.
- When set cut into squares.
- How many you get depends on how large you cut them. You can also use cookie cutters for shapes.