Recipe by Jodi Marie in Chicagoland
Enjoy and old-fashioned favorite. I have loved Knox blocks since I was a kid and was surprised to not see a recipe here. So I thought I would add one. For those who don't know what Knox Blocks are they are the original Jello Jigglers and I think a little more tasty.
Top Review by Sarah S.
So happy to have found this. My mom use to make these for me all the time when I was little and would get sick they were my favorite sick good and snack whenever. Over the years she forgot how to make them and lost her recipe. I made these tonight for the 1st time ever and I'm in love took me back to being a kid again. My mom was happy she said wow never thought I would get to eat another one of these. My nieces who are 17 and 10 years old never had them and they loved them as well and the 17 year old does not like hello but she loves these. I am over the moon that I found this recipe and it is so easy I will be making these a lot.
- 3 (3 1/4 ounce) packages Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 4 (1 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the Four Cups of Water Until Boiling.
- Combine the Jello and Gelatin together in a bowl.
- Pour in the water.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into a glass dish or pan.
- Put in refrigerator about 2 hours to cool and set.
- When set cut into squares.
- How many you get depends on how large you cut them. You can also use cookie cutters for shapes.