Recipe by Jodi Marie in Chicagoland
Enjoy and old-fashioned favorite. I have loved Knox blocks since I was a kid and was surprised to not see a recipe here. So I thought I would add one. For those who don't know what Knox Blocks are they are the original Jello Jigglers and I think a little more tasty.
Top Tweak by Penny P.
When my kids were growing up I made these alot but didn't just use water. Adding fruit juice made them even tastier. The favorite was canned pineapple juice with lime jello or orange jello. Any fruit juice would work. I always got compliments from other mothers and their kids.
- 3 (3 1/4 ounce) packages Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 4 (1 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the Four Cups of Water Until Boiling.
- Combine the Jello and Gelatin together in a bowl.
- Pour in the water.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into a glass dish or pan.
- Put in refrigerator about 2 hours to cool and set.
- When set cut into squares.
- How many you get depends on how large you cut them. You can also use cookie cutters for shapes.