Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe is from recipegoldmine.com
Top Review by wedrinktea'ere
I had enough berries to make two pies. I followed the directions very well and both pies still came out fairly runny. I suggest others use a bit more cornstarch or some flour to add to the berry mixture. The taste, however, MORE than made up for the presentation.
- 7 1⁄2 ounces water
- 6 1⁄2 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 ounces water
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen boysenberries, Do Not Thaw
- 2 crust pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine water, sugar, salt, corn syrup and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water. Blend thoroughly.Add frozen boysenberries.
- Pour both mixtures into unbaked 9 inch pie crust. Cover with second top crust and seal well around the edges. Make several slashes in the top to release steam.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 40 minutes until top is golden brown. Cool on a rack.