Recipe by The Stroups
My mom made this for me growing up. Simple and very flavorful. So easy and takes less than 30 minutes to make
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, lightly salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to sauce pan and cook chicken until juices run clear about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from and set aside.
- Add wine and soup mix to pan, stir until combined. Let simmer for about a minute. (if you want more sauce you more wine and sour cream).
- Add sour cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken back to pan and heat through.
- Serve over rice or noodles.