The Stroups's Note:
My mom made this for me growing up. Simple and very flavorful. So easy and takes less than 30 minutes to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, lightly salt and pepper.
- 2Add olive oil to sauce pan and cook chicken until juices run clear about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from and set aside.
- 3Add wine and soup mix to pan, stir until combined. Let simmer for about a minute. (if you want more sauce you more wine and sour cream).
- 4Add sour cream and mix thoroughly.
- 5Add chicken back to pan and heat through.
- 6Serve over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Knorr Wine Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.7
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 1474.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 33.7 g