Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A recipe from Knorr
- 1 lb husked tomatillo
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cube knorr chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 serrano chilies, without stems (or to taste)
- Put tomatillos, chiles, garlic, and water to cover in medium pot and bring to a boil over med-high heat. Boil 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid, then drain. Let cool to room temperature.
- Puree tomatillos, chiles, garlic, onion, cilantro and Knorr chicken flavor Bouillon in blender adding as much as needed to make a smooth salsa.