Recipe by knid44
A pretty simple combination of flavors that explodes in your mouth. Use the best vinegar and fresh rosemary whenever possible. Generally I like to eyeball my measurements, so adjust the amount to your taste. This is my standby for romantic dinners and has always had great success ;)
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 7 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- coarsely chop garlic.
- in a shallow dish, combine the garlic and olive oil.
- Using a pestle, crush the garlic in the oil, allowing the flavors to mesh. Of course, if you're a normal person like me and don't own a pestle, any instrument with a blunt end will work, such as the base of a glass or back of a spoon. I use a shot-glass.
- Add the rosemary and vinegar to the oil-garlic mix.
- Rub the pork chops with a little salt, then add them to the marinade, being sure to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Place the meat in a skillet on medium-low heat, pouring any remaining marinade on top. Cook for about ten minutes, then turn and cook for another five minutes or until done.