Haven't tried this one yet, but they sound great, and I just LOVE their name. Another one I found in the "King's Daughters Centennial Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Pour half of this mixture into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- 4Melt caramels with 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- 5Spread over baked brownie mix.
- 6Layer coconut and chocolate chips over melted caramel mixture.
- 7Pour remaining cake mixture over top of chocolate chips.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 9Cut after completely cooled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Knock You Naked Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2088 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.4
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 235.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g