Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but they sound great, and I just LOVE their name. Another one I found in the "King's Daughters Centennial Cookbook".
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces coconut
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Pour half of this mixture into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Melt caramels with 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- Spread over baked brownie mix.
- Layer coconut and chocolate chips over melted caramel mixture.
- Pour remaining cake mixture over top of chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cut after completely cooled.
Very Good! The batter was very hard to mix over the top, I smashed it in my hands and the placed it over the top.
I actually made these the other night, and they take a little time to do, but they are well worth it. They were the most awesome bars I have ever made, a little sticky, but I can lick my fingers! YUM!