1/5 Photos of "knock Yer Socks Off" Pepper Jelly
Chef Roly-Poly's Note:
I've been making pepper jelly for a long time and I've changed it up here and there. This is just one version. Hope ya'll like it !
My Private Note
1/2 pin ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and remove stems and seeds from peppers.
- 2Rough chop peppers and place half in food processor and add.
- 3half of vinegar. Process well. Place in a large container with tight.
- 4fitting lid. Repeat with remaining peppers and vinegar.
- 5Add apple juice and stir. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 6Strain through a jelly bag or several layers of cheesecloth.
- 7Measure exactly 4 cups of juice. Place juice in a large, non conductive.
- 8pot. Add salt and pectin and bring to a full rolling boil. Add the
- 95 cups of sugar and return to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 2
- 10minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour into
- 11sterilized jars. Ajust caps and tighten just finger tight.
- 12Process in water bath canner for 5 minutes.
- 13Makes about 7- half pint jars.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "knock Yer Socks Off" Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 188.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 151.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g