Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a quicky recipe that I came up with to take in my lunch box. Sort of like Asian wings. Not gourmet, just something different for your lunch box. I take this with a serving of precooked or leftover rice. Would probably be good over a salad or with steamed veggies too. The chicken tenders I use call for 5 as a serving size. Use the appropriate # of tenders for the serving size listed on the package. And you can mix the other ingredients in a dressing container.
- 5 breaded chicken tenders, frozen quicky kind
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 -5 drops hot sauce, to taste
- rice, to serve with
- Microwave chicken tenders 1 minute or until heated through.
- Mix ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar and hot sauce together.
- Cut tenders into bite size pieccs.
- Pour sauce over and stir to coat.
- Pour chicken over warm rice and enjoy.