Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My hubby and I just love this appetizer from Applebee's. I made another recipe that I found on here that was Hungry Girl version of Applebee's Wonton Tacos. This my version and my whole family loves it. I use Asian Sesame Ginger Dressing for this recipe.
- 1 -2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- cooking spray (Your Choice of Flavor)
- 1 (1/2 cup) asian-style dressing
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray the outside and inside edges on baking/or loaf pans. Place wonton wrapper on pan edges making a taco shape. Be sure that wontons are not touching.
- Bake in oven between 3-4 minutes until all wontons are used.
- In a bowl mix together Chicken and Asian Dressing until combined.
- Put a small amount of chicken and coleslaw into wonton wrappers then enjoy.