1/2 Photos of Knobby Apple Cake
This is like an apple pie cake. When you bite into it, you definitely taste a lot of apple. It is fabulous and even better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugar and butter.
- 2Add beaten egg and mix well.
- 3Add diced apples, chopped nuts and vanilla.
- 4Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir into mixture.
- 5Place batter into 8" square greased pan.
- 6Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Knobby Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 321.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g