- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 pieces Canadian bacon
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Ziplock bag place the 3 chicken breast.
- Add dressing and lemon juice let marate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place on grill turn only once
- Is done when no longer pink (be careful not to over cook).
- place Canadian bacon and cheese on top
- Let cheese soften and brown lightly
- Serve Hot.