Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Grilled Chicken with creamy rich taste
Make and share this Knob Hill Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a Ziplock bag place the 3 chicken breast.
- Add dressing and lemon juice let marate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place on grill turn only once
- Is done when no longer pink (be careful not to over cook).
- place Canadian bacon and cheese on top
- Let cheese soften and brown lightly
- Serve Hot.
My offerings tonight were either chicken or chicken. They chose chicken...and I was getting a little worried. Very good and made for Gluten-Free Recipe Tag.
Outstanding chicken! I loved this, it kind of reminds me of California Dreaming s's Knob hill Chicken. Thanks for the recipe!