Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a really good soup that uses convience products for a delicious homemade result. Easy to make just throw in the crock pot and serve with a crusty bread and a green salad.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed bean with bacon soup
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes
- 20 ounces southern style hash browns
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb smoked sausage, sliced
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
My family thought this was just 'okay', they thought the taste of the beans were too overpowering, and the texture was too mushy for them. Me? I don't care-I eat anything, and didn't have to spend anytime at all preparing this! Thanks mandabears