Recipe by Mille®
This is the recipe that eluded the masterminds at Ben & Jerry's, Haagen-Dazs, and Breyer's!
- 2 large ice cream cones
- 4 teaspoons vanilla ice cream or 4 teaspoons strawberry ice cream
- 2 scoops vanilla or 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 2 teaspoons strawberry jam
- 2 small strawberries, sliced
- 1 small peach, sliced
- heavy cream, whipped,to garnish
- milk chocolate, grated or shaved,to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Put a teaspoon of strawberry jam in the bottom of each cone, then a teaspoon of ice cream, then sliced peach, then a bigger teaspoon of ice cream, then sliced strawberries, then a scoop of ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
- Dont blame me if you become addicted to these things.