Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this and can not account for its authenticity or appropriateness for infants yet! But it looks good, the original recipe states "Unlike store-bought varieties, this homemade version of "hard tack" crumbles and melts in baby's mouth and is great for teething."
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rye graham flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons other artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces commercial corn muffin mix
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- Mix dry ingredients. Cut in margarine.
- Add soy milk. Mix well.
- Roll thin, cut into shapes and bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees until brown.