A Pennsylvania favorite. If you like cabbage and noodles, you should love this casserole! The cracker topping gives it a nice crunch!
- Fry bacon until crisp. Remove from skillet. Add onions and cabbage to drippings. Cover and simmer until tender.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Stir in cottage cheese, Muenster cheese and salt to noodles.
- Add bacon and cabbage mixture to noodles.
- Turn into greased casserole. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with dollops of sour cream.