1/1 Photo of Klondike Rose Breakfast for Two
Chef #848413's Note:
Klondike Rose Breakfast is a combination of Fresh Brown Ranch Eggs, potatoes, peppers, onions and thick slab bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices hickory smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (Medium Diced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (Medium Diced)
- 1 serrano pepper (Small Diced)
- 1 lb red potatoes (Klondike Rose, Medium Diced)
- 1 fresh garlic clove (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 navel orange (Sliced)
- 1Place bacon in a large skillet and cook until crisp. Remove bacon, set aside and all reserve 2-tablespoons grease.
- 2In a bowl combine peppers, red onion, potatoes, garlic, Hungarian paprika, black pepper, sea salt and toss well.
- 3Add potatoes mixture to hot skillet and cook over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- 4In a bowl wisk eggs, cream, add to skillet and scramble.
- 5Divide Klondike Rose Breakfast Potatoes on warm plates and place 4 slices bacon on each plate.
- 6Garnish with sliced Navel Oranges or fresh Seasonal Fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Klondike Rose Breakfast for Two
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.0
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 725.6 mg
- Sodium 628.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon