Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Klondike Rose Breakfast is a combination of Fresh Brown Ranch Eggs, potatoes, peppers, onions and thick slab bacon.
- 8 slices hickory smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper (Medium Diced)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (Medium Diced)
- 1 serrano pepper (Small Diced)
- 1 lb red potatoes (Klondike Rose, Medium Diced)
- 1 fresh garlic clove (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 navel orange (Sliced)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook until crisp. Remove bacon, set aside and all reserve 2-tablespoons grease.
- In a bowl combine peppers, red onion, potatoes, garlic, Hungarian paprika, black pepper, sea salt and toss well.
- Add potatoes mixture to hot skillet and cook over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- In a bowl wisk eggs, cream, add to skillet and scramble.
- Divide Klondike Rose Breakfast Potatoes on warm plates and place 4 slices bacon on each plate.
- Garnish with sliced Navel Oranges or fresh Seasonal Fruit.