Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great and easy to make quickly, it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare! Not sure on the amount it makes though, it always comes out different.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- salt and pepper
- parsley, finely chopped (for garnish)
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and stir well.
- Add the milk and bring to a boil while stirring. Continue to boil for a few minutes, then remove the saucepan from the burner.
- Beat in egg yolks and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place dough into a bowl that has been rinsed in water. Allow the dough to cool.
- Tip the bowl to slide the dough onto a plate. Form the dough into little balls, using a spoon dipped in water.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.