Recipe by bananabreadeater
These are great and easy to make quickly, it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare! Not sure on the amount it makes though, it always comes out different.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- salt and pepper
- parsley, finely chopped (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and stir well.
- Add the milk and bring to a boil while stirring. Continue to boil for a few minutes, then remove the saucepan from the burner.
- Beat in egg yolks and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place dough into a bowl that has been rinsed in water. Allow the dough to cool.
- Tip the bowl to slide the dough onto a plate. Form the dough into little balls, using a spoon dipped in water.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.