These are great and easy to make quickly, it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare! Not sure on the amount it makes though, it always comes out different.
My Private Note
small d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and stir well.
- 2Add the milk and bring to a boil while stirring. Continue to boil for a few minutes, then remove the saucepan from the burner.
- 3Beat in egg yolks and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place dough into a bowl that has been rinsed in water. Allow the dough to cool.
- 6Tip the bowl to slide the dough onto a plate. Form the dough into little balls, using a spoon dipped in water.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.
Browse Our Top Swedish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Klimp (Swedish Dumplings)
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g