Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
May be served as a cold main dish or as an appetizer. If served as an appetizer, number of servings changes to 6. Preparation time does not include time to cook meats.
- 1 cup cold cooked beef or 1 cup cooked lamb, cut in julienne strips
- 1 cup cold cooked ham, cut in julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1 boiled beets or 1 pickled beet, sliced
- Toss meats with onion.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, pepper and parsley; stir in the sour cream.
- Combine the meats with dressing and garnish with egg and beet slices.