Recipe by honey fudge
these are very yummy chocolate bars that i made when i had a craving for some sweets...
Top Review by jmmaistros
I just made these and I am impressed! Very messy yo make, but yummy. I think that they would be good w/ peanut butter. I doubled the recipe and the 2nd half I did as bars. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 3 cups Kix cereal
- 0.5 (10 ounce) bag chocolate chips (i used semi sweet swirled with white chocolate but you can also use caramel and chocolate)
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwave safe bowl melt together the butter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips (about 2 minutes), then stir til mixed well.
- Slowly add cereal and fold it into the mixture, you can use more or less of the kix, depending on how chocolatey you want them to be.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto waxed paper (spray with pam first for best results) and stick in the refrigerator.
- Chill for one hour or longer depending on when you want to eat them.