Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this recipe was found online at kiwifruit.org, but I tweeked it slightly!
Top Review by Chef Jean
I had some kiwis to use up from my CSA box and my local gracery store has fruit salad that includeds watermelon, grapes, honeydew, canteloup and strawberries. So I mixed the kiwi with the pre made fruit salad, topped with cottage cheese and enjoyed a nice refreshing dinner after getting home from work late last night! Thanks Sydney Mike for a great little dish!
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled & quartered
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups cantaloupes, cubed
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cubed
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup cottage cheese (optional)