Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the Zespri website. Serve this with quesadillas or with chicken or fish. Posted for ZWT 5. Enjoy!
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 -2 teaspoon diced green chili
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, or
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill until ready to use.
Nice Easy Colourful Refreshing as well, Can you tell we liked it. Made for Zwt5 for the Cooks with dirty faces.
Fresh and tasty! I served this over New Zealand roughy which had been baked.
Delicious! This is so very easy to make and is so refreshing. Every ingredient complements the others. I made this to go along with Nif's Very Basic Cheese Quesadillas and it was perfect. Thanks Sue for a great keeper. Made for ZWT5 2009.