Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy fruity salsa
- 4 firm kiwi fruits
- 1 diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Peel and dice the kiwifruit.
- Combine with all other ingredients.
- Serve in a bowl as a dip.
Very good! I skipped the cilantro because I didn't have any and used dried mint (1 tsp.) for the same reason. Good with tortilla chips (of course!) and Recipe #416529 . Thanks! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC.
Bought a large container of kiwi the other day & have been making a number of recipes that use that great little fruit! Other than cutting back just a little on the mint, I followed the recipe right own down & had a very nice tasting salsa, thanks to your recipe! Next time around I'll have to double it, at least, 'cause a friend of mine would go ape over this particular salsa ~ I might even include a copy of the recipe, which is a definite keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices]