- 1 (7/8 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Prepare pudding according to package direction. Cool to room temperature, then fold in whipped topping.
- Layer into 6 parfait glasses or stemmed goblets: pudding, 1/2 of a kiwifruit, pudding, remaining half of kiwifruit, and pudding.
- Top each with 1/2 teaspoon of the almonds. Chill until ready to serve.