Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found these in Quick Cooking July/August 2003 magazine. I have never heard of these before, but will definitely try them.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 0.25 ml salt
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml milk
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 118.29 ml raisins
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, and butter. Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Fold in kiwi and raisins.
- Fill paper lined muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake at 425 degrees for 15-19 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from the pan to a wire rack.
Delicious! They had a nice consistency and the kiwifruit made an interesting and tasty filling. I have quite a large / deep muffin tray and the recipe made six in that size that were cooked through after about 20 minutes.
Simply delicious.Very moist. I did add a some chopped pecans. Had some difficulty peeling off the cupcake wrapper. It made 9 regular size muffins.