Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found these in Quick Cooking July/August 2003 magazine. I have never heard of these before, but will definitely try them.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, and butter. Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Fold in kiwi and raisins.
- Fill paper lined muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake at 425 degrees for 15-19 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from the pan to a wire rack.
Delicious! They had a nice consistency and the kiwifruit made an interesting and tasty filling. I have quite a large / deep muffin tray and the recipe made six in that size that were cooked through after about 20 minutes.
Beautiful thank you