1/2 Photos of Kiwifruit Lime Jello with Yogurt
4 hrs 15 mins
Lovely cool dessert anytime but especially delightful for St. Pat's day!! (Chill time is cook time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, add boiling water and jello powder, stir until completely dissolved.
- 2Add ice cubes, stir until jello thickens (3 to 5 minutes).
- 3Remove any icecubes that have not dissolved.
- 4Remove 1/2 cup jello and set aside, to chill for 30 minutes.
- 5Chill remaining jello separately until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- 6Fold kiwifruit slices into remaining jello.
- 7In a small bowl, add the 1/2 cup reserved jello and 1/4 cup yogurt.
- 8Beat reserved jello and yogurt, at high speed, until doubled in volume.
- 9Pour jello/yogurt mixture over kiwifruit/jello mixture.
- 10Chill until set.
- 11Top each serving with a blurb of yogurt, with a slice of kiwifruit arranged on it.
- 12This dessert looks special set in stemed clear glasses.
- 13Can also be made with orange jello and orange slices.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwifruit Lime Jello with Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g