Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Picked up this recipe at a store.
Make and share this Kiwifruit and Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Place frozen berries in a bowl.
- Defrost in a microwave for 2 minutes.
- Puree half of the berries in a blender. Press berries through a fine wire sieve, using the back of a spoon; discard seeds.
- Stir 1/4 cup of the powder sugar and the wine into the berries; mix well.
- Gently beat the remaining powdered sugar into the ricotta.
- Place half of the kiwifruit slices in each of 4 parfait glasses or dessert bowls.
- Spoon half of the ricotta mixture on top of kiwifruit, and then add some berry sauce.
- Repeat, ending with a layer of the ricotta mixture and a drizzle of berry sauce. Chill for 1 hour.
This was very good. It was a healhy and yummy treat for us. I am not a big ricotta fan, so the fact that I like this alot tells you how good this is. I will make this again. Made for bevy tag Jan. 2009.