1/1 Photo of Kiwifruit and Cream
1 hr 20 mins
Picked up this recipe at a store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frozen berries in a bowl.
- 2Defrost in a microwave for 2 minutes.
- 3Puree half of the berries in a blender. Press berries through a fine wire sieve, using the back of a spoon; discard seeds.
- 4Stir 1/4 cup of the powder sugar and the wine into the berries; mix well.
- 5Gently beat the remaining powdered sugar into the ricotta.
- 6Place half of the kiwifruit slices in each of 4 parfait glasses or dessert bowls.
- 7Spoon half of the ricotta mixture on top of kiwifruit, and then add some berry sauce.
- 8Repeat, ending with a layer of the ricotta mixture and a drizzle of berry sauce. Chill for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwifruit and Cream
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g