- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon sweet white wine or 1 tablespoon rum or 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 6 kiwi, peeled, sliced crosswise and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen berries in a bowl.
- Defrost in a microwave for 2 minutes.
- Puree half of the berries in a blender. Press berries through a fine wire sieve, using the back of a spoon; discard seeds.
- Stir 1/4 cup of the powder sugar and the wine into the berries; mix well.
- Gently beat the remaining powdered sugar into the ricotta.
- Place half of the kiwifruit slices in each of 4 parfait glasses or dessert bowls.
- Spoon half of the ricotta mixture on top of kiwifruit, and then add some berry sauce.
- Repeat, ending with a layer of the ricotta mixture and a drizzle of berry sauce. Chill for 1 hour.