1/2 Photos of KiwiCats Gourmet Salad With Chicken
1 hr 30 mins
Kiwi Cats's Note:
I made this salad for my family for part of my online health class. Man, was it awesome!!! A great recipe for someone who wants to begin eating healthy without losing good taste. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3Lightly coat pan with Olive Oil. Sauté chopped garlic cloves and ginger for about a minute Then cook chicken thighs until done or lightly browned. Add 1/2 cup of white wine and 1/2 cup of water and let it simmer for about 3min. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of chicken thighs. Let cool. Then chop the chicken things into small pieces.
- 4Brown Rice.
- 5Follow the directions on the package for absorption method. Let cool.
- 6Blanche Green beens in boiling water for 1 minute Let cool.
- 7Hard boil the Eggs.
- 8Building the Salad:.
- 9Place 4 washed lettuce leaves on each plate. Combine the brown rice with the green beans and mix together. Place one-two big spoonfuls of rice & beans in the center of the lettuce leaves. Then add the chicken to each plate, on top of the rice.
- 11Thinly slice the avocado and hard boiled eggs and place around the lettuce leaves.
- 12Slice in half the cherry tomatoes and do likewise.
- 14Then to top everything off I dabbed a spoonful of chutney on top and poured the sauce that was from the chicken on top of the salad along with some grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for KiwiCats Gourmet Salad With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 228.1 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 29.1 g