1/1 Photo of Kiwi Strawberry Tart
This triple-layer tart is a feast for the eyes and the mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- 2Mix the crust ingredients, using only enough milk to get the consistency you want.
- 3On a sheet of wax paper, roll the dough out into a large circle. Use the wax paper to gently flip the crust into a 9-inch tart pan. Sprinkle a little flour on the bottom of the crust dough and set aside.
- 4Combine all cake ingredients, beginning with the dry. Pour cake batter over the crust dough.
- 5Bake for about 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, prepare the instant pudding and refrigerate.
- 7Next, wash and chop the strawberries, peel and slice the kiwis.
- 8Once all components are ready and the crust has cooled to room temperature, you can assemble the tart.
- 9Use a spatula to smooth the pudding evenly over the cake layer.
- 10Place the fruit on top in any pattern you like. I typically start in the center and work my way outwards. Finally, sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top of the fruit.
- 11Serve immediately or refrigerate. It should last a day or two in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwi Strawberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 294.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla yogurt
chocolate instant pudding