Recipe by Audrey M
Another great way to serve a spinach salad that taste great and looks colorful.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this for just the 2 of us, so made only half a recipe! Loved the combo of fruits & will certainly fix it again! Refreshing & satisfying! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into 1/4 ",slices
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash spinach several times.
- Pat dry with paper towels or use a salad spinner.
- The salad spinner works great.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, vinegar, paprika and Worcestershisre sauce, cover and process for 30 seconds.
- Add onions and seeds.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- You can prepare dressing ahead of time and place in refrigerator.
- Don't pour over salad until time to serve.
- This will keep the spinach fresh and the flavor of the dressing great.