Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a great side dish and very yummy too. Very easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Mix together raspberry vinegar, raspberry jam, and vegetable oil in a small container.
- Combine spinach, nuts, strawberries, and kiwi in a salad bowl. Toss with raspberry dressing.
Fantastic salad and couldn't be easier. I made this recipe two nights in a row! Usually make dressing ahead of time so the flavors have time to meld, but this one is so simple it's not really necessary. Great combination of ingredients. Had some glazed walnuts in the pantry which were a lovely addition. Thanks for sharing the recipe!