Recipe by seesko
This is such a great side dish and very yummy too. Very easy to make.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Fantastic salad and couldn't be easier. I made this recipe two nights in a row! Usually make dressing ahead of time so the flavors have time to meld, but this one is so simple it's not really necessary. Great combination of ingredients. Had some glazed walnuts in the pantry which were a lovely addition. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced