Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Elegant and refreshing from Cuisinart. For non-alcohlic, see note below.
- Remove skin from kiwifruits, cut into quarters. In a food processor or blender, puree until smooth.
- Remove stems from strawberries, cut in halves. In a food processor or blender, puree until smooth.
- Spoon kiwi puree and strawberry puree onto the bottom of champagne glasses, about 1 to 2 heaping tablespoons each. Pour Prosecco over fruit puree and enjoy.
- Note: You can substitute Prosecco with sparkling white grape juice for a non-alcohol version.
- You can also substitute kiwi and strawberry with your favorite kind of fruit for this cocktail as well.