1/2 Photos of Kiwi, Strawberry and Mango Fizz
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living Issue 12 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a food processor or blender, process the strawberries, kiwifruit and mango until smooth.
- 2Transfer to a serving jug or carafe and add the wine and stir to combine.
- 3Set aside for 2 to 3 minutes to allow the bubbles to subside.
- 4Evenly pour among champagne flutes and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwi, Strawberry and Mango Fizz
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g