Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was another lunch box sandwich which was always great to use up the leftover beef from the night before. Lamb always works well as well.
- 4 slices steak (or left over beef cut up, EVEN BETTER, a hot steak just of the frypan)
- 4 pieces bread (soft white always works best)
- 1 slice dairylee cheese
- Spread some butter on you bread.
- Cut the fat of your steak slices.
- Place them on the bread.
- Spread ketchup over.
- Put together like sandwiches.
- Cut into 4 squares.
- Best served cold from the fridge, but perfect in a lunch box.