Recipe by Tebo
This is a different twist to a marinade. Try and use cranberry juice for this. It matches with the kiwi better in my opinion.
Top Review by MizEmerilLagasse
I am so sorry, but this was a waste of steak...I'd have to say that I was very excited when I found this recipe because it sounded tropical and fresh, but it was just bad.
- 1 lb sirloin tip steaks or 1 lb round steaks or 1 lb flank steak
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 cup cola or 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash kiwi to a pulp in a freezer bag.
- Add cola or cranberry juice and mix well.
- Pierce steak with a fork numerous times.
- Add steak to bag and marinate at room temp 30 minutes (no longer or meat may turn mushy) BBQ or broil over medium high heat to desired doneness.