Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUM. Smooth and delicious, perfect for a hot summer afternoon! Super healthy and packed full of fruity flavor. Recipe is from Light and Tasty.
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla or 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- Place all ingredients (except ice) in blender. Cover and process until combined.
- Add ice and process until blended. Stir if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Fabulous smoothie! The almond extract really makes this. Thanks Messy Cook, for posting-