1/2 Photos of Kiwi Slushi (Vegan, Low-Fat)
My sis and me came up with this refreshing slushie drink to quench our ice-cream craving with something healthy and delicious. You can use any non-dairy milk, but do not use dairy because of the kiwi enzymes; it will taste bitter. I hope youll enjoy this as much as we do. :) Oh and feel free to use other fruits, like e.g. bananas or berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced and frozen (we prefer medium ripe ones)
- 250 ml vanilla rice milk (~1 cup)
- 18 ice cubes (I use chocolate tea ones)
- 1Crush the kiwi and ice-cubes either in your blender or in a freezer bag with a rolling pin.
- 2Combine with non-dairy milk and blend on high until slushy like in consistency.
- 3Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwi Slushi (Vegan, Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: