Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different and delicious dressing that would be good over spinach salad, with the addition of strawberries!
- 4 kiwi fruits
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender till smooth.
- Store in refrigerator.
- This would be good over a spinach salad with berries, used in making chicken salad, as a sauce for fish, etc.
I cut the recipe in half because I only had 2 kiwi and my DD absolutely devoured her salad. Make sure that your kiwi are very ripe before making this up, otherwise you will need the sugar to balance the taste. I added a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper. I served this on salad greens, chopped mango, sweet onion and raisins. I had run out of white wine vinegar, so used 1 T of seasoned vinegar. Kudos on a good posting
We loved it on a spinach salad with strawberries and almonds.
Thank you for this fresh idea in dressings! As written, it was a little tart for our tastes, but a teaspoon of sugar made it perfect! Nice summer recipe.