Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a smoothies and summer drinks book. A nice tropical creamy drink.
Make and share this Kiwi Pineapple Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) containerkey lime yogurt
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in blender and pulse 15-30 seconds to break up chunks until smooth.
- Divide between 2 glasses and garnish w/ extra kiwi and pineapple chunks if desire.
Very good! I think 2 kiwi`s would be good in this. This is tangy good.