Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool, creamy drink you will enjoy! Adapted from a kiwi site!
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 cup pear, peeled and diced
- 1 banana, peeled and chunked
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup ice cube, crushed
- 6 green kiwi fruits
- Combine the yogurt, pears, banana and honey in a blender. Pulse until smooth and blended.
- Add ice cubes one at a time and process until smooth.
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit into the blender with the rest of the smoothie. Pulse until just blended.
G`day. So good! I used fat free greek yogurt, adding a touch of fresh OJ. Used only 2 kiwi`s. Thanks. Made for ZWT5 Cheers!
Excellent smoothie! I love when smoothies call for plain yogurt. I loved the honey flavors. So tasty and glad I chose this one! Thanks Sharon~! Made for ZWT5, Aus,NZ.
Toddler DD devoured this one, she wasn't sure at first because it was green but against her better judgement gave it a try & simply loved it. I halved the recipe but only used 2 kiwi and a smidge of honey, no ice and a little milk to thin it a little. Very tasty combo, thanks Sharon!