- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, rind of
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in grated lemon peel; chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold in whipped topping; set aside.
- Cut one kiwi fruit into 8 slices; chop remaining two.
- Alternate layers of gelatin mixture and chopped kiwi fruit into 8 parfait glasses; chill 1 hour.
- Garnish with sliced kiwi fruit.