Recipe by **Mandy**
This is adapted from a recipe found on allrecipes. I had some ageing kiwi's but not quite enough to make some jam so thought of adding nectarines to make a small batch. No pectin is needed as it is derived naturally from the apple included. This turned out pretty good if I do say so myself..
- 6 kiwi fruits, peeled & mashed
- 6 nectarines, peeled, pip removed & mashed
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, approx (just under 1/2 cup)
- 1 apple, unpeeled & halved
- 2 cups white sugar